|Item Name||Company Cancellation of Registration Materials Submission Specification|
|Rights and Liablities Item No.|
|Issuing Authority||Zhengzhou Area of China (Henan) Pilot Free Trade Zone|
|Service Subject||Legal person|
|Application Materials||1. "Application for Cancellation of Company Registration";
2. “The designated representative or the co-commissioned agent’s power of attorney” and a copy of the identity document of the designated representative or the co-commissioned agent;
3. The bankruptcy ruling of the court, the dissolution documents, the decision or the resolution to dissolve company in accordance with the "Company Law", documents ordered by the administrative authority to shut down or the company registration has been revoked;
4. The record of confirmed liquidation report from the shareholders’ meeting, majority shareholders' meeting, shareholders of one person limited liability company, the court, or the company administration authority; ◆ limited liability company shall submit the shareholders meeting confirmed resolution, the company limited by shares shall submit the confirmed resolution by majority shareholders meeting. The limited liability company shall submit resolution signed by a shareholder representing more than two-thirds of the voting rights; the joint stock limited company shall be confirmed by the chairman of the meeting of shareholders and the director of the meeting; ◆ A state-owned sole proprietorship company shall submit confirmation documents by the State Council, the local people's government or the authorized document of the state-owned assets supervision and administration institution of the people's government at the same level. ◆ One person limited liability company shall submit confirmation documents signed by the shareholders. ◆ If the liquidation report has been signed for the record by the shareholders meeting, majority shareholders meeting, a limited liability company shareholders or the people's court, the company administration agency, this item submission can be waived. ◆ If the cancellation of registration initiates after the termination of the bankruptcy proceedings, do not submit this material.
5. Confirmed liquidation report. If the cancellation of registration initiates after the termination of the bankruptcy proceedings, do not submit this material. Instead, the judgment document from the court on the termination of the bankruptcy proceedings shall be submitted;
6. "Notice of Filing" from the liquidation group members. If the cancellation of registration initiates after the termination of the bankruptcy proceedings, do not submit this material;
7. Tax certificate issued by the tax authorities. If the original tax certificate has been provided in the liquidation report, it may not be provided separately;
8. A copy of statement published in newspaper in accordance with the law;
9. Other documents that should be submitted stipulated by laws and administrative regulations; ◆ The application for cancellation of registration by a wholly state-owned company shall submit the decision from the state-owned assets supervision and administration institution. Among them, the important type state-owned sole proprietorship company determined by the State Council, shall also submit the approval documents from the people's government at the same level. ◆ If the company apply for cancellation of registration has established branch company, it shall submit the branch company cancellation of the registration certificate.
10. Company business license, and a photocopy.
Note: 1. This specification applies to the cancellation of registration made by companies established in accordance with the "Company Law", "company registration management regulations". 2. Where a company is to cancel its registration due to merger or division, it is not necessary to submit item 4, 5, and 6 materials of this specification. It needs to submit a merger agreement or a separate resolution.
|Transaction Procdure||Application accept → Review → Check|
|Transaction Time Limit||5 working days|
|Implementing Authority||Zhengzhou Bureau of Industry and Commerce|
|Charge or not||No|
|Online Application or not||No|
|Business Supervision Department|
|Office Hours||Mon. - Fri. 9: 00-12: 00 13: 00-17: 00|
|Office Address||The 1st and 2nd floor of Building 1, No. 85, Yabao Oriential International Plaza, Jinshui East Road, Zhengzhou.(Zip Code 450046)|
Integrated Service Center of China (Henan) Pilot Free Trade Zone Zhengzhou Area
Add.:1 Yabao·Dongfang International Plaza,No.85 Jinshui East Road,Zhengdong New District,Zhengzhou,Henan,China
Tel.:+86 0371-61170000 0371-67880002 E-mail:email@example.com